Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Details 2015
Calculate 14 yr Investment Period of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2015Sukanya Devi Yojana 2015, Complete Details of this Schemes, Union Budge 2015, Tax -Free Status Declaration by Finance Minister Arun Jaitely, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Details, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account at bank, at post office etc., are available in naukripani.blogspot.in. Keep visit on this site for further updates.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account – Saving Scheme for Girl Child
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account can be opened at Post office or at designated bank branches.
- This account can be opened for girl child on her name by her parents.
- The age of girl at the time of opening account should not be more than 10 years.
- For current financial year government has declared 9.1% interest rate on this scheme.
- Investment in this scheme will also give income tax benefit under section 80C.
- Minimum deposit amount under this scheme is 1000 Rs/- and maximum is 1.5 Lac per annum.
- Money must be deposited for 14 years.
- The maturity of the account is 21 years from the date of opening of account.
- 50% withdrawal is allowed for higher study of girl child after 18 years of age.