| Sunday, April 12, 2015 |
322 Junior Executive Recruitment in AAI,April-2015
Airports Authority of India invites applications from willing and eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAl's website www.aai.aero for the following posts (NO APPLICATION THROUGH OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 322 Junior Executive, Manager & Deputy Company Secretary. Apply Online before 20 June 2015.
Name of Post :
1. Deputy Company Secretary : 01 Posts
2. Deputy General Manager (Commercial): 01 Posts
3. Deputy General Manager (Human Resource): 07 Posts
4. Deputy General Manager (information Technology): 05 Posts
5. Deputy General Manager (Fire Services): 02 Posts
6. Deputy General Manager (Airport Operations): 06 Posts
7. Manager (Corporate Affairs): 02 Posts
8. Manager (Fire Services): 13 Posts
9. Manager (Finance): 24 Posts
10. Manager (Human Resource): 27 Posts
11. Manager (Information Technology): 20 Posts
12. Manager (Technical): 04 Posts
13. Manager (Official Language): 02 Posts
14. Manager (Commercial): 03 Posts
15. Manager (Cargo): 05 Posts
16. Manager (Law): 18 Posts
17. Manager (Economic Planning) :02 Posts
18. Manager (Architecture): 04 Posts
19. Manager (Public Relations): 05 Posts
20. Manager (Airport Operations): 17 Posts
21. Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs): 02 Posts
22. Junior Executive (Finance): 30 Posts
23. Junior Executive (Technical): 30 Posts
24. Junior Executive (Cargo): 25 Posts
25. Junior Executive (Human Resource): 30 Posts
26. Junior Executive (Commercial): 20 Posts
27. Junior Executive (Law): 15 Posts
28. Junior Executive (Official Language): 02 Posts
Selection Process :
• Screening and interview for the post of DGM.
• Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Written test followed by interview for the posts of Manager and Junior Executive.
• For the post of Manager (FS), written test followed by Physical measurement and endurance test (i.e. High jump, Push up, Running, Sit ups, Causality carrying, Ladder climbing, Rock climbing, Driving test). Only those candidates who qualify these two levels will be called for interview. Candidate should produce the valid HTV license at the time of interview.
• For the post of Airport Operations, LMV license is essential.
• Training period/Bond amount/bond period will be intimated along with terms and conditions of appointment, wherever applicable.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for Male candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category through System Generated Challan of SBI only. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through
website http://highcourtchd.gov.in from 11.05.2015 to 10.06.2015 (Part-l) and up to 20.06.2015 for Part-ll.
Important Dates :
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications : 11.05.2015
Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration :10.06.2015
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India :15.06.2015 (closing hour of business)
Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration : 20.06.2015