Mahadiscom Chairperson Vacancy Dec 2014 Application Form
1. Pre-requisites & other Conditions:
1. Candidate shall be a retired senior judicial officer, or a retired civil servant not below the rank of a Collector, or a retired Principal of a reputed Engineering College, or a retired Professor of the Electrical Engineering Department of a reputed Institute, or a retired Senior Electncal Engineer of the Government
2. The Candidate shall preferably have working knowledge of the vernacular language of the State of Maharashtra.
Candidate should not be more than 64 years of age.
3. Period of Contract:
Chairperson of the Forum shall hold office for a fixed term of three years provided that the tenure of a member may be extended for a penod not exceeding two years subject to an overall age limit of sixty seven (67) years.
4. Remuneration & Perquisites:
Lumpsum monthly remuneration of Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) will be paid. Statutory Taxes will be deducted at source. This remuneration shall be inclusive of allowance such as sitting fees, honorarium and all other allowance such as conveyance allowance, telephone charges etc.
5. Last date of receipt of application: 20/12/2014*
a) The applications will be scrutinized and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
b) The details of intervi6. Selection Process:ew schedule will be communicated to the short listed candidates telephonically or by e-mail. Hie call letter for personal interview will not be sent
c) The short listed candidates will have to appeal' for the Personal Interview at their own cost. Traveling expenses will not be reimbursed.
d) The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit only.
e) Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate for selection.
f) Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
g) If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.