Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Eligibility Criteria RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2014
Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued the Centralized Employment notification to fill up total 6101 posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent- It is very necessary to know the syllabus and exam pattern for upcoming examination of RRB Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer. Here we are discuse the syllabus, exam pattern & Eligibility Criteria for candidates help.
Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent Exam Pattern :
This Exam based on Single stage written examination followed by verification of original documents- Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages-
Type Of Questions : The standard of questions for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability.
Subjects & Questions : The question paper will have 150 questions, out of which about 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and about 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General intelligence and reasoning. The Technical portion of about 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering.
* Total No. of Questions : 150 Question.
* Technical Ability & General Science : 90 Questions
* General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning : 60
* Duration of the Examination : 120 Minute
Marking System : There shall be negative marking in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Syllabus For Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent Exam :
This exam will consist of one paper. The Question will be of objective type with multiple choice, Paper Has cover following topics...
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- Technically Ability
Indicative Syllabus For Technical Ability & General Science :
* For Category as per Notification : Category 1 to 35 class XII standard and Category 36 to 76 class X standard.
Basic concepts of science, Civil; Mechanical; Electrical; Electronics; Computers; Environment & Pollution Control; Instrumentation & Measurement and Engineering Drawing /Graphics.
* For Category 70 - Junior Engineer (IT): MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization; C, C++ & Java language; information systems; DBMS; System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming; Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
*For Category 74-Junior Engineer (Printing Press): Mathematics & Science including Physics.Chemistry, Environment & Pollution Control of class X standard; Printing techniques; Printing materials; Paper & ink technology; Digital technology & imaging; Control Application in Printing; Printing surface preparation; Offset Printing; Color science; Flexo & Gravure; Newspaper printing; Basic concepts of Computers.
* For Category 77 - Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: Basic concepts of Fuel; Material Science; Polymers; Thermodynamics; Applied Chemistry; Computers; Instrumentation & Measurement; Environment & Pollution Control.
■ Senior Section Engineer: Four years Bachelor's Degree in relevant screams of Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
■ For Junior Engineer: Three years Diploma in relevant streams of Engineering from a recognized University/ institute.
■ For Junior Engineer (IT): PCDCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA/ DOEACC "A"level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University /institution.