| Thursday, September 18, 2014 |
Attached Peon Recruitment in District & Sessions Judge Sivasagar 2014
Applications in standard Form are invited from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the constitution of India for filling up the following temporary posts in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge. Sivasagar.
Name of Post :
Attached Peon : 4 Posts
Pay Scale : PB-l(Rs.4560-15000+GPRS. 1500/-
Qualification : VIII standard
1. Age: Not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2014. in appropriate cases relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules.
2. Reservation: Reservation of Posts will be maintained as above.
3. Applications must accompany attested copies of all relevant document/' testimonials in support of the educational and other Qualifications including experiences. 3 (three) copies of duly signed recent passport size photographs should invariably be accompanied with the applications.
4. One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (five) only is to be enclosed with the application.
5. Applicant must indicate prominently the name of the post applied for on the right hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
6. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason. No application will be entertained, received after the last date.
7. No TA and DA will be entitled for appearing in the written test/' interview.
8. Applications must reach to the undersigned on or before 26.9.2014.
9. If suitable candidate not selected from reserved quota, it will be selected from unreserved candidates.
Last Date : 26/9/2014