| Monday, November 24, 2014 |
JIPMER Recruitment 2014
Applications are invited by the Director. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the following categories of post:-
Job Details :
Job Location : Puducherry
How To Apply :
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format appended (Annexure - I) along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures:-
1. Age Proof.
2. Relevant Educational & Technical Qualifications and Experience certificates for the post applied.
3. Demand draft in favour of the Accounts Officer, JIPMER payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry (in original).
4. "No Objection Certificate' from the present employer, if employed in State/Central Government/ Union Territories/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies. A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation would be required to produce a Certificate from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Central Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
5. Latest OBC certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall he in the format prescribed by Government of India as per P.M. dated 29-12-1993. (order No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected. Applications without such certificates or certificates of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
6. The Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD). Ex-Servicemen & Meritorious Sports Persons(MSP) should submit the necessary proof for claiming the respective reservation.
7. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category should submit latest certificate issued by the competent authority failing which they will be considered against UR category only subject to eligibility.
8. Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, SC and ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age.
9. Recent Passport Size Photograph affixed in application and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Last Date : 15/12/2014