JNARDDC Recruitment 2016 jnarddc.gov.in
Scientist Required at JNARDDC, Nagpur 2016
- All the above vacancies are against regular sanctioned posts of JNARDDC.
- The appointments will be on contract basis for a period of two years initially, extendable on satisfactory performance. Absorption on a regular basis shall be considered after the initial contract period and subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- In addition to pay the candidates selected will be eligible for all other allowances as per Central Govt Rules being followed and adopted by JNARDDC.
- Candidates working in Government /Semi-government/ Public Sector undertaking should send their application through proper channel or alternatively they are to submit "No Objection Certificate" from their employer at the time of interview. However, certified copies of last four years dossier shall be forwarded along with the application.
- Reservation in posts for the SC / ST / OBC / OH is as per the Rules of the Government. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled, Other Back-ward Class and Handicapped will have to submit the caste / handicapped certificates (indicating percentage of permanent physical impairment-disability certificate along with photograph of the orthopedically handicapped candidate) in the form prescribed by the Central Government, duly signed by the competent authority at time of interview. School Leaving Certificates/birth certificates will not be accepted as proof for this purpose. The appointment of the Reserved candidates will be subject to verification of the caste certificate by the respective competent authorities.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed sleeper class return tickets by the shortest route strictly on the production of the ticket/proof.
- Candidates must produce original certificates at time of interview.
- Only one application will be accepted in an envelope. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post are requested to submit separate application along with the separate DD for each post.
- Application in the prescribed format complete in all respects, together with non refundable crossed Demand Draft for Rs 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) drawn in favour of JNARDDC, payable at Nagpur to be sent to Asst Admin officer, JNARDDC, Amarawati Road, Wadi, Nagpur within 20 (twenty days) from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities and orthopedically handicapped are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Other Details regarding JNARDDC are available on website www.jnarddc.gov.in