SSC Recruitment 2015 Apply online ssc.nic.in
122 Vacancy for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) at Staff STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION 2015Special Recruitment Drive for persons with disabilities to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories 2015. Last date to apply is 23.11.2015 (upto 5 P.M.). The Details of Vacancies, qualification, written exam pattern, exam fees, how to apply, selection process, age limit etc., are given below:
- VACANCIES / RESERVATION: Tentatively the vacancies for the post of MTS (Non-Technical) under PH category (OH, VH & HH) are 61, 18 and 43 respectively. Statewise break-up of Vacancies is as under:
- The Regional Office of Staff Selection Commission is making Special recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff for the persons with disabilities in Pay Band-1(Rs.5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-, a General Central Service Group 'C' Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States / Union Territories. A Common Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II) for all applicants for posts in different States / UTs will be held on 10.01.2016 and if required on subsequent dates.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : ( As on 01.01.2016) -Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
- HOW TO APPLY : Paper Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format (Annexure-I). For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure - II A or Annexure - II B, for postal applications and on-line applications respectively, may be referred to.
- CLOSING DATE: 23.11.2015 (upto 5 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad who send application by post - 30.11.2015 (upto 5.00 PM). APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. For candidates of these areas sending application online, the closing date will remain the same i.e.23.11.2015.
- Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications :
Important Links are given below:
- (i) SSC(NR), New Delhi - 01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
- (ii) SSC(CR), Allahabad - 05322460511, 09452424060
- (iii)SSC(SR), Chennai - 09445195946, 04428251139
- (iv) SSC(WR), Mumbai - 09869730700, 07738422705
- (v) SSC(ER), Kolkata - 09477461228, 09477461229
- (vi) SSC(MPR)Raipur - 09407921504, 09407921505
- (vii)SSC(KKR), Bangalore - 08025502520, 09483862020
- (viii) SSC(NWR), Chandigarh - 09915509204, 09915509331
- (ix) SSC(NER), Guwahati - 09085073593, 09085015252