Mount Litera Zee School Recruitment 2016 mountliteranagpur.com
Teachers Required at Mount Litera Zee School, Nagpur 2016Walk in interview for Teachers post at Mount Litera Zee School, Nagpur on Sat. 12th March 2016 & Sun. 13th March 2016 with Copy of Resume, 2 recent passport-sized color photographs, all original qualification and experience certificates. Other details are given below:
Mount Litera Zee School is the fastest growing chain of K-12 schools with 110 schools all over India. Through our proprietary teaching methodology 'Litera Octave'. We strive to develop children as per our Emergent Student Profile. Our classrooms are technology-enabled, activity-driven and focused on what is right for the child.
- Teachers for Kindergarten and Primary School (PRT) - Graduate in any stream with NIT/EIT/B.Ed/D.Ed, having experience of teaching KG primary classes. The Candidates should be innovative, multifaceted and must have good communication skills with basic computer literacy.
- Teachers for English. Mathematics, Science. Social Studies. Hindi and Marathi - Post graduate/Graduate in the subject with B.Ed., sound academic record, experience of teaching in CBSE school/s. passionate educator, result oriented. Competency in managing co-curricular & extracurricular activities will be an added advantage.
- Academic Coordinator for Pre-Primary, Primary and Middle School- Excellent academicians having ability to lead faculties. The candidate should possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates are expected to go through a multi-tier selection process that will evaluate their subject-matter expertise, classroom management skills, teaching philosophy and commitment to students.
Documents to be carried along:
- Copy of Resume, 2 recent passport-sized color photographs, all original qualification and experience certificates.
- Teacher portfolios from candidates' previous work experience and any other supporting documents (including, lesson plans, seminar presentations and articles) for demonstrating their excellence in the domain.
Venue: Mount Litera Zee School,
- Add. 199 Sangal Estate, Kawtha Road, Naka No. 2, Bhilgaon, Kamptee Road, Nagpur.
- Call: 0712-6066066/11
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: www.mountliteranagpur.com
Walk in interview:
- Date: Sat. 12th March 2016 Time: 12.00 noon to 5.00pm
- Date: Sun. 13th March 2016 Time: 9.00 am to 5.00pm