| Thursday, November 6, 2014 |
AIMA Vacancies for 151 Posts ,Nov-2014
All India Management Association (AIMA) invites application for the post of 151 Junior Technical Assistant, Management Trainees Accountant. Apply Online before 09 December 2014.
Job Details :
Educational Qualification :
Management Trainee (General): - Essential Qualification: Degree with V class Master of Business Administration. Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University / Institution.
Management Trainee (Accounts): - Essential Qualification: Degree with 1" class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR Pass in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution.
Management Trainee (Technical): - Essential Qualification: 1" class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-biology or Bio-chemistry OR 1" class Post Graduate degree in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management from recognized University/Institution.
Accountant: - Essential Qualification - B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
Jr. Technical Assistant: - Essential Qualification: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology. Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
Application Fees :
Gen / OBC Applicants shall submit their application along with a Demand Draft (or Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour ot "All India Management Association" payable at New Delhi (Cheque/IPO shall not be accepted). No Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Selection Procedure :
On All India basis through Objective type written test on respective subjects and general aptitude of the standard of the educational qualification prescribed for each post followed by Personal Interview. On qualifying the Written Test and Interview, selected candidates for post code nos. 01, 02 8 03 will be appointed as "Management Trainees" in their respective fields.
How To Apply :
1. Applications should be submitted 'ONLINE' by logging on to the website https://jobapply.Jn/mrpsujob2014 alongwith printout ot application (orm having auto generated application number downloaded trom website so as to reach "Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" on or before the last date prescribed. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
2. Employees ol the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking should also get a copy ot their application submitted online, alongwith printout ot application form having auto generated application number, downloaded trom Website and route through proper channel to reach "Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" on or before the last date prescribed. Direct applications shall not be entertained.
3. The Website will be kept open till 2400 hrs on 09 December 2014 tor online registration. The last date tor receipt ot duly completed print out ot online application form at "Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" is 13 December 2014.
4. Application, once submitted, cannot be altered under any circumstance.
5. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application Form ONLINE, so that intimation regarding Written Test / Interview can bo sent quickly to the candidates through email in addition to postal intimation. AIMA will not be responsible tor bouncing of any e-mail sent to the canrJdates.
6. Necessary Information, if any, will be hosted on the Website https://jobapply.in/mrpsujob2014 from time to time. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the said site.
7. The Candidates, other than SC/ST/PH, are required to furnish the details of Demand Draft in order to register their application Online. On submission and acceptance of application, the system will generate a unique Application Number and it shall appear on the printout version of the application form generated by the system. The Candidate is required to take the printout of the Application form having auto generated Application Number, attach the requisite documents, write his/her Name and the Application Number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft (if applicable). All the documents alongwith Demand Draft, wherever applicable, should be sent to: "Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003".
Last Date For Submission OF Online Application : 09.12.2014
Last Date For Submission OF Hard Copy Online Application : 09.12.2014